Sunday, April 19, 2009

Hunt and Gather Trunk Show














Here are some pictures of my wares at the Hunt and Gather Trunk Show today. Even though I had a late night last night and had about 4 hours of sleep in total, I managed to have a great (though utterly lethargic) day and an awesome time hanging out with some uber-talented crafters. Shout outs go to flu-ravaged button-ista Becky of Sweetie Pie Press (my table neighbour for the day) and the lovely and talented ceramicist Emily of Nesting Emily, who I was very happy to have met for the first time!

Thanks Becky and Karen of the Workroom for inviting me!











































(Photos by Karen Valino)

2 comments:

Jenny said...

I'm very happy with the little tea-bag paper/shoe guys I bought!

Tara Bursey said...

Hi Jenny!

Thanks! Hope you enjoyed your cup of tea too!